Genius of the day, Fort Worth, TX

Suicide attempt.

I am pretty sure his mother did not have him tested

In a hurry ...

I surely should like to see a survey on accidents ...
And just what % of those people who were involved ( caused ) in said accident , were in a hurry !

In a hurry ...

I surely should like to see a survey on accidents ...
And just what % of those people who were involved ( caused ) in said accident , were in a hurry !

We're almost all in a hurry most of the time. There's no wrong in that either as we have limited time in life and we shouldn't waste that. Where the difference lies is that most of the folks here understand that if we all follow the rules, we will all get there in good time with little time wasted :) It benefits others as much as it does us though the benefit is there for us too. The idiots who think there is more benefit in their breaking the rules are the problem, for they fail to see that if enough people do that it slows everyone down, including them :( And if those kinds are not stopped, then more people will follow them instead of following the rules :oops:

Yes I'm in a hurry, but so are you, and if we will control our urges to take advantage of the situation we both win- and that is how I'd prefer things to be :cool:

Phil

These days I am rarely in a hurry ... ( No where I have to be in @ set time )
I make a conscious effort not to be in a hurry .. But yes , the URGE does tend to creep in when other people drive slowly ( Hurry up )
Oh yeah , must be that human condition !

Back