Cam Freeze on startup

DustyRhodes

Reaction score
Country
Canada
My M20 was working perfectly for 3 months and then one time I turned it on it Frooze after the SJCAM logo.
I have tried a firmware update but it never moves past the same screen. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or knows what I can do to get the camera working again. It is a great little camera when it works. Any help would be appreciated.
Gary

sounds like a hardware problem, best to talk to the seller you bought it off and see how you go

On another forum I noticed a couple of people shared the same problem but none had responded to what the fix was if indeed they did get a fix. I will contact the SJCAMS Canada and see if they can shed some light on the problem.

Which firmware version are you on? Feel free to open a ticket at support.sjcamhd.com

Thanks

I believe the firmware version is V1.2.9 I have updated once since purchasing the camera in the spring, I am not certain if this is the current version in the camera now.
I have opened a ticket and am awaiting response thanks.

On another forum I noticed a couple of people shared the same problem but none had responded to what the fix was if indeed they did get a fix. I will contact the SJCAMS Canada and see if they can shed some light on the problem.
Many forums have the same problem!

Many forums have the same problem!
I have had contact with the support site of the manufacturer and my problem has been resolved. I installed the latest firmware, V 1.3.1 and the camera works fine now. Very happy with my camera.
Gary

Back