Blinking of the lcd backlite.

Just received the gps module replacement thanks to both Viofo and estore009 for the support and also to you guys too x. I'm now using the replacement gps module with mains cable in side of a119. Let's hope it stops the flickering screen and on/off motion.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I also got a new GPS mount from estore009. It works well, the blinking of the LCD backlight is gone when camera powered through the GPS mount power port. Thanks to all forum users for help in solving my problem, especially a big thanks to estore009.

I also got a new GPS mount from estore009. It works well, the blinking of the LCD backlight is gone when camera powered through the GPS mount power port. Thanks to all forum users for help in solving my problem, especially a big thanks to estore009.
I also found that the screen saver was on 3 minutes so now changed to 3 seconds and cable is not connected to the gps module. Viofo and estore009 have been brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Have the same issue with GPS mount. It blinks and even restarts from time to time.
Bought DVR less than week ago.

The GPS power connection pass through V1 spring pins are a known issue. The recommended V1 work around is to plug the mini USB power cord directly into the side of the camera bypassing the GPS mount. GPS will still function this way, and the power will remain stable. Please try this and confirm if it works as it has for many others.

The workaround works, but I bought this item bcoz of GPS mount and expected it to be working using the power cord plugged in the mount. I contacted the seller but they ignore my ticket. No answer for more than week

Again the problem with my А119... Backlight works fine, but now randomly fall off the GPS with No GPS on the screen. If I move the camera on the base, then there is speed display on the screen for a short time, then again the inscription No GPS... Again bad contact...

Again the problem with my А119... Backlight works fine, but now randomly fall off the GPS with No GPS on the screen. If I move the camera on the base, then there is speed display on the screen for a short time, then again the inscription No GPS... Again bad contact...
@Dmitry S Please contact our ebay seller for warranty,thanks for your time!

Back