Knobhead Volvo driver

Jimbo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7900 Ace
This guy stopped on zigzags didn't indicate to pull out and then proceeded to enter a car park via the zebra crossing pedestrian bit....

O :eek: it would seem the statements by Top gear are not quite accurate, it would seem like some bad Volvo owners have not moved on to BMW and Audi.

might it be, that the carpark has ANPR cameras? and for whatever reason he wanted to avoid them picking him up?

My car wash have ANPR, which is nice so when i get there my plate get scanned and i just have to choose if i want the "free" wash or if i want to pay a little extra for a more comprehensive wash.

Probably here too i just dont frequent such fancy establishments, not least as that would mean me venturing into a major city, and me being able / willing to pay for parking.
I could get a garage for my car where i live, but it cost like 300 DKkr a month, so i prefer to have that full tank of gasoline instead.

Looks like he went racing through that parking area also.

I have also encountered motorists here that try to avoid motorway tolls by driving about 1 meter behind you at the point where the ANPR cameras are located.

As that Volvo race thru the parking area, lets just hope it have better brakes than BMW branded cars seem to have.

Hehehehehehe !
That's some funny Possum Droppings ! ( OP )

Some car parks here do have ANPR on the entry/exits but unfortunately not this one, it does have a CCTV camera but they don't look at it unless summat happens.
Its just a shame a cop car wasn't coming out of the police station opposite nice easy collar.

Usually I can tell if someone's genuinely clueless or one of the new generation "I'll-do-whatever-I-like-no-matter-what" brigade.
But I can't decide in this case. Bit of both, I guess.

You're all wrong. That was a Volvo XC doing its offroad excursion of the day. :p:D

Back