Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Dash Cam
Viofo A119, Viofo A119S, Xiaomi Mijia, 360 J511C, etc
20170723_091705_wm.jpg

Videos

Recorded in 2.7K 2688×1520 30fps with an overall bit rate of 22.4 Mb/s

Here's my review of the Yi Dashcam 2.7K King Edition in my blog.

https://jwtechsite.wordpress.com/2017/07/24/xiaoyi-yi-dashcam-2-7k-king-edition/

I've watched Jeremy Wong's videos using the Viofo WR1 ... and they have been good.
In this case ... using the new Yi ... these videos are not smooth and are quite jerky .. making watching them uncomfortable for my eyes.

Love your work though Jeremy - keep it up - much appreciated.

I've watched Jeremy Wong's videos using the Viofo WR1 ... and they have been good.
In this case ... using the new Yi ... these videos are not smooth and are quite jerky .. making watching them uncomfortable for my eyes.

Love your work though Jeremy - keep it up - much appreciated.

Thank you. I think the first batch of Yi dashcam 2.7K King Edition is not stable yet.

The dashcam hanged a couple of times when I tried H.265 encoding and when I tried the video distortion option.

Hope future firmware will fix this.

Thank you. I think the first batch of Yi dashcam 2.7K King Edition is not stable yet.

The dashcam hanged a couple of times when I tried H.265 encoding and when I tried the video distortion option.

Hope future firmware will fix this.

Did you buy the first batch from JD.com? After the camera was delivered, I received a phone call from Yi indicating they wanted the camera back. Yi CS indicated the initial batch had problems with white screens and video corruption. They took the camera back (I hadn't even opened the package yet) and mailed me a new one.

Did you buy the first batch from JD.com? After the camera was delivered, I received a phone call from Yi indicating they wanted the camera back. Yi CS indicated the initial batch had problems with white screens and video corruption. They took the camera back (I hadn't even opened the package yet) and mailed me a new one.

I got mine from a local seller. I have given my unit back and waiting for a replacement from a later batch.

My unit hanged once a day with black screens.

Hi,
I'm from the state, where can I order it from? I couldn't find one anywhere.

Back