exFat to FAT32 SmartDisk Fat32 Format Formatter Tool Utility ( How to )

Fat32Format support windows vista and later. Formatting works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 and Vista. Note that Windows 9x/Me are not supported and do not work, but you can use the format.exe supplied with them instead.

lg g3 tasche

Last edited:
Friends Mini 0806 car dvr used for memory to be in FAT32 format as you know cards gerekiyor.pe the 32GB larger than memory cards (64GB, 128GB) may not be compatible with this camera, we turn to the FAT32 format, so does this card takes continuous recording on this camera?

Friends Mini 0806 car dvr used for memory to be in FAT32 format as you know cards gerekiyor.pe the 32GB larger than memory cards (64GB, 128GB) may not be compatible with this camera, we turn to the FAT32 format, so does this card takes continuous recording on this camera?

cards up to 128gb have been reported to work in MINI0806 providing they are formatted FAT32

I've used guiformat on both my Win10 laptops to reformat 64GB cards without any real issues. The *large* cards sometimes just don't want to work right in the laptop SD slots, but never seem to have a problem when I use an external USB reader. That however is more of a hardware issue than with the OS itself. What problems are you having exactly?

KuoH

I'm still waiting to see a solution that works reliably in Windows 10

I need it to work with 128GB microSD cards, I don't have the exact error message or behavior details off the top of my head. I'll try again and post results.

It worked fine with my 128GB card as well, but I moved it to my phone later and haven't had to format it again. I would recommend you double check that the problem isn't with your card reader. Some readers, especially the slots in older laptops don't like the large SDXC cards, yet a $5 usb card reader works just fine.

KuoH

I need it to work with 128GB microSD cards, I don't have the exact error message or behavior details off the top of my head. I'll try again and post results.

I have Windows 7 and could not get my new Samsung EVO Class 10; 64Gb U3 to format in the FAT32. Instead it would only format in FATex.
As a matter of fact, Windows told me it couldn't format the Disc at all when I initially put my mini memory card directly into my Anchor memory card reader. I then put my memory card into the adaptor that came with my Samsung card and then inserted that into my computer's USB port. It was only then that my comp would recognize the card, but would only format it in FATex.
Desperate, I googled the problem which then led me to my old standby, Dashcamtalk, and landed on this thread.
Not surprisingly, the experts here had the solution. I downloaded the program mentioned in the first post (as endorsed by Street Guardian) and the card formatted perfectly.
Thank you all for your help. Now all I need to do is ad my latest firmware update to the newly formatted card and install it in my older Street Guardian.

Thank you all for your help. Now all I need to do is ad my latest firmware update to the newly formatted card and install it in my older Street Guardian.

once you update your firmware you'll be able to format the cards in camera, suggest you do that anyway

Back