Thieye t5e Screen cable

btun8

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Hello guys

I'm knew here and got the camera 2 days ago.

I wanted to drill a hole for the microphone into the case and I forgot to disconnect the " cable" that connects the screen with the board and it snapped.

Could someone tell me where I can buy such a cable or the screen with the cable ?

Or can I forget it to buy such a spare part ?

Here are the pictures.
image.php
[/url][/IMG]

I also searched for the number on the cable.

Best regards,

WOW Seems very fragile! Only possibility is contacting ThiEYE <support@thieye.com> with description, photo and part number?
It is basically a standard 22 pin ZIF ribbon cable.
This may work pins reversed sides LINK HERE
Pins same side of cable LINK HERE

Last edited:
Thx , but this cable would not fit.
The original cable is wider on the top and the cable is " one unit " with the screen itself.

The Thieye support sucks.
The first one said that is not possible to get it and the second one told me it is including the price , but he never replied back.

Now I'm using it with the Wifi app, but sadly there are not all features in the app itself.
I also soldered a 3.5mm jack into this cam.
There is almost no space in it.
You have to cut some plastic pieces.

Regards

Thx , but this cable would not fit.
The original cable is wider on the top and the cable is " one unit " with the screen itself.

The Thieye support sucks.
The first one said that is not possible to get it and the second one told me it is including the price , but he never replied back.

Now I'm using it with the Wifi app, but sadly there are not all features in the app itself.
I also soldered a 3.5mm jack into this cam.
There is almost no space in it.
You have to cut some plastic pieces.

Regards
Oh damn. That's a shame. I have used (industry standard) flat cables similar in computer industry but, as you say, some are supplied fixed to the part internally. Thanks for your reply about results though.
Yes. Sadly the App doesn't have all the menu functions either.
Does ThiEYE say the cable is included? Odd as we now know it is "one piece" cable and LCD anyway. Most of these cam companies are hard to get results from I have found.

Back