Are there multiple versions of the A118C?

No card works perfectly in every cam for everyone. That one has been getting very favorable reports from almost everyone so I doubt it will be a problem :)

The main problem with micro SD cards right now is price and availability which isn't being helped with Lexar closing down it's removable memory business :( I recall seeing some folks hacking together full-sized SD adapters for their cams so if things get worse that might be a more viable possibility.

In the meantime it's probably best to shop early and carefully for your micro SD cards so you can have the one(s) you want when you need them.

Phil

i'll second the sandisk HE recommendation. i've had one in my wife's blacksys cf-100 with parking mode enabled for probably about 2 years now, and the camera itself is what's dying. i ran h2testw on the card a couple weeks ago and it's still working as expected.

it's the cheap sandisk ultra cards that you need to avoid.

@Gibson99 Do you mean you use this h2testw software to test it or to format its card?

hi , where find B40S.20170627 ? i tried to change firmware and now is freeze at welcome or viofo after case , please give me solutions , thanks :D

p.s i bought from gearbest but i don't find nowhere " viofo " on they site , is unbranded version

Last edited:
you've put Viofo firmware on the copy version, the hardware is not the same, you need to put the copy version firmware back on, best to ask Gearbest if they can get you the right firmware for your camera

Back