Hello DASHCAMTALK. Introducing Acumen DashCam

ACUMEN

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
open

Hello DASHCAMTALK community!
We'd like to thank the DASHCAMTALK community for setting up such a wonderful resource page to engage in. Here we're introducing our DashCam Acumen, we're a Southern California based DashCam Importer & Wholesaler and we share the same enthusiasm for dash cameras as all of you. We are excited to start our new venture in this area and are very much looking forward to interacting with everyone. Check us out if you have the time at www.arirobot.com !

-TEAM ACUMEN

Last edited:
open

Hello DASHCAMTALK community!
We'd like to thank the DASHCAMTALK community for setting up such a wonderful resource page to engage in. Here we're introducing our DashCam Acumen , we're a Southern California based DashCam Importer & Wholesaler and we share the same enthusiasm for dash cameras as all of you. We are excited to start our new venture in this area and are very much looking forward to interacting with everyone. Check us out if you have the time at www.arirobot.com !

-TEAMACUMEN
i'm confused... you call yourself Acumen, then the text link says arirobot.com but actually points to grdian.com. also, i've seen grdian being promoted here by a different user - the aptly named @GRDIAN.

i'm confused... you call yourself Acumen, then the text link says arirobot.com but actually points to grdian.com. also, i've seen grdian being promoted here by a different user - the aptly named @GRDIAN.
thanks for letting me know , I'll make an amendment on the post.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GRDIAN United States 11
Back