1st class service

TonyM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
A139, M1S
I'd simply like to record a note of thanks to SG, especially @niko and @jokiin, for dealing with my GC issue promptly and with great attention to detail.

It appears that after nearly a year of ownership my GCv2 developed an as-yet undiagnosed form of lens blur. Niko drove around with my camera in his car for 2 days to test it, then proceeded to tinker with the insides and swapped out faulty parts for new ones. Then followed three more days of driving to check everything was in order before shipping it back to me. It arrived today and I have to say the focus has never looked so good :)

The faulty parts are now on their way back to SG central for investigation to see if anything can be learned from them.

Thank you too for cooperation.

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk

I had the focus on the V1 camera slide a little, but it seem to have stuck to being fine after i refocused it.
I think such things can both be on PCB/Socket or lens/socket or even within the lens itself.

I had the focus on the V1 camera slide a little, but it seem to have stuck to being fine after i refocused it.
I think such things can both be on PCB/Socket or lens/socket or even within the lens itself.
just bedding itself in.

Back