Another Narrow Street

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
This street is called "Moinho da Cova" (Mill's Pit) because it lead to a water mill that existed near the Almonda River. It was a water mill, it needed water, obviously. ;)
It's not very used but it's a very useful shortcut. :)

PS: The intro's choice of colors wasn't random, they're the city's colors. ;)

Last edited:
HEHE i would like to see a Rally SS go thru there :D

This street is called "Moinho da Cova" (Mill's Pit) because it lead to a water mill that existed near the Almonda River. It was a water mill, it needed water, obviously. ;)
It's not very used but it's a very useful shortcut. :)

I think those narrow roads are really great. Interesting how they made a "two way street" out of it though ;)

HEHE i would like to see a Rally SS go thru there :D
With today's "tiny cans" they call rally cars it would be possible. They could make a whole SS around the city, we have plenty of narrow streets like this one. :)

I think those narrow roads are really great. Interesting how they made a "two way street" out of it though ;)
It has always been a two way street. It's more interesting how they never turned it into a one-way street. :) I guess it's because not many people use it and because it's a useful shortcut. If I had to go around to go to the cemetery's roundabout I'd have to do at least 2 kms more and cross a part of town that usually has a lot of traffic.

Back