iaann

Reaction score
Country
Taiwan, Province Of China
hi all,

See other discussion recommended strontium,
Manufacturers told me UHS-I read 70-90MB, write 15-30MB,
UHS-II read 80MB, write 60MB.

Which one should I pick? UHS-I or UHS-II?
thx.

螢幕快照 2017-09-18 上午11.43.09.png
螢幕快照 2017-09-18 上午11.44.25.png

the second image you linked is SD not MicroSD

non Thinkware cards are a gamble, most don't work

the second image you linked is SD not MicroSD

non Thinkware cards are a gamble, most don't work

my bad, Thanks for reminding.

But Thinkwear did not provide 128G SD card

I found the data recording 1080P 14.2M / s, Front & Rear = 28.4m / s?
strontium UHS-I write 15-30 MB is not enough?

Last edited:
card speed is rarely an issue, they restrict other cards from working in the firmware which is the issue

Bought a thinkware and sandisk high endurance, both 64GB. They're just $12 CAD apart. Wanted to see if the sandisk would work although I might just return it anyway. I like the peace of mind that comes with the thinkware sd.

Bought a thinkware and sandisk high endurance, both 64GB. They're just $12 CAD apart. Wanted to see if the sandisk would work although I might just return it anyway. I like the peace of mind that comes with the thinkware sd.

The Sandisk 128gb Extreme works just fine, no issues, I first used them in my F770 and now in my F800 Pro, I use two of these cards to cover several lengthy journeys we make throughout the year, 128 gb cards were the subject of another still ongoing thread before the F800's hit the scene.

J.

The Sandisk 128gb Extreme works just fine, no issues, I first used them in my F770 and now in my F800 Pro, I use two of these cards to cover several lengthy journeys we make throughout the year, 128 gb cards were the subject of another still ongoing thread before the F800's hit the scene.

J.
I was about to buy the Extreme since it seemed like one of the better SD cards but someone (I forget who) said that the extreme had issues working with the Thinkware and that the Evo is a better choice as it’s much more compatible.

All I have is a 32GB thinkware Card which i’m using for a little bit until I get another one. Still looking around but it’s not anywhere near the top of my todo list.

Speak as you find, I think if you research back over different cards used in the Thinkware Dash Cams, EVO appeared to be a bit hit and miss, I opted for the 128 gb Sandisk Extreme and based on the reliability and results I opted for a second one, as I mentioned previously to cover a lengthy journey through Europe and also to retain some history should I need it under normal circumstances.

J.

I have the Samsung Evo Plus card in 64GB size and it works great. No issues using this card at all to report.

One thing of note (and I mentioned it in a different thread) is that there are 2 versions of the Evo (+ and Plus).. One is marked with the + symbol and one has the world Plus written on the card. Not sure if there is a difference but it's worth noting. The card I am using error and issue free has the word Plus written on it..

One thing of note (and I mentioned it in a different thread) is that there are 2 versions of the Evo (+ and Plus).. One is marked with the + symbol and one has the world Plus written on the card. Not sure if there is a difference but it's worth noting. The card I am using error and issue free has the word Plus written on it..

"Plus" is the new model and "+" is the old model.

I have the Samsung Evo Plus card in 64GB size and it works great. No issues using this card at all to report.

Yes, because that’s not confusing at all...

I'm using Netac Pro P500 128GB UHS-3 with my F800 Pro. No issues encountered yet from December until today.

"Plus" is the new model and "+" is the old model.

And Samsung Evo Select is the same specs as Evo Plus. Only that it is available on Amazon.

Back