F800 Pro availability in US?

I think it's best to wait until the camera is released and unbiased reviewers post some videos online first before one continues with this conversation.

As far as I know, I have not seen any day or night video, not seen any settings, I have not read any reviews. In fact, the camera has not even been released and most (if not all) of you talk like you have seen and used this camera.

Either I am missing something or Thinkware and Blackview fanboys are trying to defend themselves with phantom information. Save the blackview comments on blackview section, and save the hypothesis and speculation until we have some proof.

In case of anyone is interested, blackboxmycar has posted a sample video recorded from the Blackvue DR750S. I am quite drawn to it as well.

anyone know where to buy the f800 pro in Canada?

I'm looking to get F800 Pro (mainly due to all black design) since F800 looks quite ugly. Its available in UK and listed on Thinkware's US website but can't find anyone selling it here yet. Any idea about the availability?
I am concerned that the pro version is ready for sale in the US because the software has issues and is not really the one they demoed earlier this year. When I contacted Thinkware at their Korean office they were very vague on it's availability. Plus they are not selling this version in Korea and that is very strange since they always sell the higher end products first in their country. I would be very hesitant to buy one from anywhere at this point. They really need to be come out with the truth about why they have not released the latest advertised version anywhere but the UK it seems. Could it be that the UK version is just an update of the F800 and not really the pro version?

What kind of software issues are you referring to? As far as I know I haven't read any major software issues.

Whether Thinkware decides to release the F800 pro is really their marketing team's call. They really don't have to come out with the truth. It is not like the iphone 4 where there is an antenna design flaw and Steve Jobs rebuttled by saying "Oh, you are holding it wrong".

Back