Thank you for the video. It would be also useful to see a test performed like this guy does, where he separately tests up-down movement, left-right, tilt etc, not just by walking (which is a combination of all these movements)

Guys, I have new v1.16 beta4 firmware. This should take the SJ7 to the next level.... PM me if you aren't in testers forum...

1080p fov narrow still has no ETA....

Would anyone else find it useful for the App to display the time that the video was taken when connected via wifi?

Right now you can just see the date and the file size. I think if the time was added as an overlay, like the file size, it would make it easier to pic the file you want.

Often when I am recording I will be recording for 10 - 20 mins straight as to not miss any of the action, and when I have some good action that I want to get it would be easier if I could see the time stamp on the file before downloading it so I can choose the right one.

Some button functions not exactly matched with manual(FW version 1.15) and let me ask a few things.
- Long pressing shutter button enables/disables WIFI although manual shows other button as WIFI. How can I move WIFI function from shutter button?
- In case of using waterproof housing, how to change the mode between photo mode and video mode?

Your answer will be very appreciated for beginner.

Some button functions not exactly matched with manual(FW version 1.15) and let me ask a few things.
- Long pressing shutter button enables/disables WIFI although manual shows other button as WIFI. How can I move WIFI function from shutter button?
- In case of using waterproof housing, how to change the mode between photo mode and video mode?

Your answer will be very appreciated for beginner.

Hello,
- The long press function was removed in v1.18. Wifi is now in the main menu.
- There is a touch panel for the waterproof case....

Which manual are you referring to?

Hello,

I read 1.15 ver. manual and I think the menu function can be changed. No problem.
What I would like to know is the 2nd question. I've tried touch panel in waterproof housing.
But it isn't that sensitive and I feel hard to change something.

That's why I ask how to change the mode using big 3 buttons.
In the pool, what I need is just that one.

Hello,

I find the answer by myself.
- Short power button changes the mode.
- Long shot button changes WIFI.
It is with 1.15.

I find the answer by myself.
- Short power button changes the mode.
- Long shot button changes WIFI.
It is with 1.15.
Yes, it v1.18 the only one that still works is 15 seconds long press to power off unit.

I installed v1.18 but I can't find how to enable rotation, am I missing something?

I just updated 1.18. I noticed that 1080 60fps with gyro on, the stabilization doesnt seem to work

I just updated 1.18. I noticed that 1080 60fps with gyro on, the stabilization doesnt seem to work

This is the only report we've had. Please make sure FOV is turned off....

Thanks

Back