NanoQ 0903-Plus

BKDilse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Does anyone have experience with the NanoQ 0903-Plus?

I purchased my camaera from Amazon UK, last week, and have installed it in my Car, and started testing it.

When the camera starts up, it shows a logo LESHP, so I don't know if this is a custom firmware, or a clone camera.

The Firmware on the camera is: 0903PLUS20170103V1.0M05. I cannot see this firmware on the nanodashcam website, which concerns me. Do I have a clone?

The video quality is not as good as my old Mini 0801.

Please let me know your thoughts?

Rayman Chan, are you able to comment please?
Or is there a support contact you can provide?

I like the Mini range, and I'd like to keep this one, but if this is not the genuine product, it is going back for a refund !

Update:
Just check the footage for today, and it is pretty much useless. Cannot read any number plates, video is grainy.
The bitrate is 6Mbps compared to my Mini 0801 which is recording at 16Mbps, and much better quality.

Come on designers, some help please...

I'll be sending this back for a refund at the end of the week.

Hi BK,
you mentioned the bitrate is 6M, I think you used a lower resolution?
please set the resolution to 2560*1080 and video quality to SUPER FILE and check out.

by the way, the firmware version is OK and i believe it is genuine.

Hi Rayman, thanks very much for responding. Thanks for confirming the firmware version too.

My resolution was already set to 1296p, but Quality was Normal. I set it to Super Fine this morning, and can confirm I am now getting 17Mbps bitrate, and it looks so much better.

I will now be keeping this camera, and recommending it to others.

A few more questions:
Is 17Mbps the best I can get from this camera?
Is there any further firmware updates?
Does the camera support 128GB card, as shown on website, or 64GB max as shown in manual?
Why was WiFi removed from this model, as I expected it to include the same features from the non-Plus model, as well as the new features such as resolotion?

Thanks,

BK

Hi BK
Is 17Mbps the best I can get from this camera? ------ from the current firmware, yes. Higher bit rate will bring more presure for your microSD card. we got a lot of "experience" on this on mini 0806 camera.
Is there any further firmware updates? ------ if users submited or we found big bug, we will update the firmware of course.
Does the camera support 128GB card, as shown on website, or 64GB max as shown in manual? ------ in fact the camera can support 2TB theoretically, but more storage space will lead more file addressing time when overwriting. It is recommended to use 32G or 64G but 128GB will also work. Just make sure you are using a genuine card and be FAR AWAY from SanDisk (down-grade TLC flash chip)
Why was WiFi removed from this model, as I expected it to include the same features from the non-Plus model, as well as the new features such as resolotion? ----- that is a story of "You can't sell the cow and drink the milk". PLUS have higher resolotion and bitrate, but without WiFi.

Thanks for the answers Rayman.

Just 1 request. Is it possible to modify the Text stamping, so rather than being 3 lines in the bottom right, have it in a single line at the botom?

So change:
30 mph
Date
Time

to:
Date | Time | 30mph

Just like it is on the 0903 (non Plus) model.

Last edited:
Hi there.
Can anyone send me a firmware for 0903Plus, please? The official link on nanodashcam.com is dead.
I have an old backup (only one), but it has no menuitem texts at all, maybe I didn't something wrong.

My brand new 0903Plus worked well for 3 days, until I tried to modify the AE table by AFT..... :(

@Rayman.Chan ?

Thanks in advance

Thanks to Rayman I got it and working well. >>0903Plus 20161117 v1.0 <<
--

Other questions:

I successfuly installed it with hard wire kit, and turned PARKING GUARD ON, but it looks does nothing. The dashcam working, but no parking guard.
Ground, Ignition and permanent 12V soldered to car audio connector (closer to dashcam and easier to reach than the fusebox).
Can someone tell me how it works, please? Thanks

Now I have a new(er) car than before. It's "only" 16 years old :)
I don't know the correct english words, sorry: Just like at other cars, it has 2 stages at keys: ignition and starter. When I instantly starting the car, the dashcam starting and recording well.
When I not starting the engine but the key is on ignition (1st) position the system powered up and dashcam starts. When I starting the engine later the dashcam powering off. (the car shuts down every power consumer during starting the engine). Is there any solution to make dashcam works? Thanks

When I not starting the engine but the key is on ignition (1st) position the system powered up and dashcam starts. When I starting the engine later the dashcam powering off. (the car shuts down every power consumer during starting the engine). Is there any solution to make dashcam works? Thanks

you can add a delay timer circuit to keep power while starting, a few dollars in parts and a bit of time to DIY

Thanks for hint, jokiin. I'll google for some ideas about it.

BTW i realized I made 2 big mistakes about parking guard.
- I connected the cable into GPS module instead of camera itself
- And wired incorrectly (swapped red/yellow)

EDIT: Sorry... with things fixed above it working flawlessly. Either parking guard and power :whistle:

Last edited:
Back