BlackVue Customer Support???

I once worked at a Mitsubishi dealership, talked to a owner of a brand new Carisma witch he was there for the #3 time to have the gearbox rebuild.
And the car had about 3000 Km on the clock. :oops:

But the guy liked me, cuz i was the first one there to say " sorry we sold you such a crappy car"

PS. i was not in sales there i did rust protection treatments.

Why on earth did they stop making the 3000 GT? I felt that was the best Mitsubishi ever built. I bought the last 3000 GT model year in 1999. Could not find a VR4 anywhere back when I was searching. So, I had no choice but to get the last GT SL on the lot. I never had single problem and it ran smoothly. Almost too smoothly, if that's possible. It was fun to drive even though the gear box and clutch was a little on the light side for my liking - but I was already used to the heavier V8s and their weightier feel on the stick and clutch. Still, liked every minute of driving it and could never go anywhere without someone commenting on it back then.

The special edition 3000 GT i tried ( Franz Beckenbauer and it was #28 i drove as i recall 30 was made )
I dont think the 3000 GT was ever sold in Denmark, the one i tried was on German plates.

But cars like that are for the rich elite here or people that dont mind driving a car the bank own for the first 8 - 12 years.
Personally i am just happy if i do not have to walk, but with a lotto win things will change when it come to cars.

Back