Boblov X6 Action cam 'on vacation'

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
I'm currently in Thailand for a few weeks on vacation,

The X6 come with a soft sided case with foam cutouts that is large enough to accommodate the cam, the included accessories, as well as a few additional things.
For this trip I added an inexpensive pistol grip/tripod, and a floating hand grip in case I manage to get into the water. (Intentionally)

Most of the following videos are at 1080 60P, unless noted.

I haven't had a chance to try the waterproof case, yet. We spent a night at a beachfront resort in Chao Lao, but the weather was not nice, and my mankini was on one of the bags lost by the airline.

The hand grip/tripod thing is better than nothing, but I'd be better off with a clamp mount I could use on this hotel room balcony in Mukdahan, Thailand. That's the Mekong River, and Laos on the other side.

Outside of Mukdahan we stopped at Wat Phu Manu Rom

Last edited:
I haven't really used this as an 'action'cam yet, but it does work as an 'in-action cam'.

Here we see a recreationally deprived Thai village dog totally ignore a tennis ball!

I sent this video to my brother, and the sound of the bouncing tennis ball drove his labrador nuts, and it chased around the house looking for the ball it could hear.

Visited a small rural farm today, and these guys were tethered in the shade of the access road.

You can post us more videos on vacation.:)

Not the best use of an action cam, but here's some video from the Buddhist statue garden near Nong Khai. Sala Kaew Ku.

How about a baby elephant not happy about getting a bath at the Royal Elephant Kraal in Ayutthaya?
The 'Baby' makes some pretty serious grunting noises in protest.

Do you notice the man hands up the "knife" ? Many papers saying that it is cruel to control elephant by shackles and knives!:(

I don't think this facility harms elephants. On the same grounds is a 'elephant encounter camp' or some such thing where tourists come, spend a lot of money, and get to give elephants baths, enemas, and sing them lullabys to get them to sleep. Then they go home with a certificate saying they reduced the carbon emissions of a pachyderm and saved the world or something.
:)

The elephants seem happy.

Will be more happy if they are free ;)

Yes, but the 'free' elephants get hit by cars and trucks, and are shot or poisoned by farmers who are tired of the wild elephants eating crops.

I'm sure some actual abuse goes on in some areas, particularily rural areas where the elephant is still being used as a work animal, but this compound is pretty high profile. The elephants perform/participate in royal and other ceremonial stuff.

AND they also occasionally help to clean up the compound.

The time/date stamp on the Boblov video is wrong. Didn't notice it re-set when a battery went dead.

Last edited:
Will be more happy if they are free ;)

Will be more happy if there actually was a place where they could live free in peace, but too many humans on earth ruin everything, make me happy i have no children.

Back