Firmware with English Menu for CN version without change S/N for CABAA serials and maybe others

bazich

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Dash Cam
Xiaomi Yi Dashcam Grey CN version with English menu
I buying on Ali Grey CN version with English menu V-1.03.027-CN firmware.
And i update it on V-1.03.028-CN version from official site and i take a Chinese menu.
I contacted the seller, explained the situation and he sent me the firmware that was on the earlier.

Use who wants to
https://yadi.sk/d/sqC9sNjb3KWadQ

The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

Hello, it is English firmware ? Version 028 ?

@bazich Is there a difference between CN and US firmware except english menu??

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

@bazich Is there a difference between CN and US firmware except english menu??
can't compare, I use only CN version with English menu. what is in US can't know

can't compare, I use only CN version with English menu. what is in US can't know
I use US firmware version,and dont know how CN firmware version works.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

It works on my Gray CABAAA!!
Thanks bazich!

Thanks mate! Works perfectly on gray dash cam with s/n CABAAA. No trouble with firmware update.

thanks.. it works on my CABAA!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

And i update it on V-1.03.028-CN version from official site and i take a Chinese menu.
I contacted the seller, explained the situation and he sent me the firmware that was on the earlier.

Use who wants to
how to flash this file?

I've tried various ways Before, but It works for me, works on my CABAA, I created this account to thank you..

I tried flashing this fw and says fw failed. It's CABAA grey cam with english 1.03.026 fw. Any advice?

It worked like a charm for me!!! Thanks a lot! I tried to change the SN but the camera stayed with the same SN.
SN CABAAACNC01708F5F0A3
V-1.03.027-CN
Download the firmware from the first post - unzip it - copy paste to my sd card without formatting and then power up the camera - pop with a white cloud - press the power button once and the update was a success!
Virtual beer for bazich!

Upgraded V-1.03.026-CN, ,which recovered the camera to working condition after I got the pink screen of death, to this .027 and have English ! thanks so much bazich. Virtual bottle of good Canadian wine for you ! To those trying and failing, have patience it takes a while before the lights start flashing and it seems nothing is happening. I used Google Translate set to Chinese to English and my phone camera in Google translate to make sure I did not screw up on the prompts, works great while the dashcam is still in Chinese.

Worked great on my CABAAACN, tried other methods first, but this one worked perfectly

Has anyone tried this fw for CABACACN?

Use who wants to
Thanks,
My dashcam CA21L, CN version changed English setting.
Good work and no error.

hi,

i have a grey dashcam with firmware V-1.03.028-CN, but my serial number starts with CCBAA, would the file work? if so, what should i do? just put firmware.bin in the root directory of the sd card? no need to change serial from CN to US anymore?

thanks

Back