Mini 0906 Power status

Boostt

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there a way to change the mini 0906 power status? I want to have the mini 0906 to power on every time ACC is triggered. I believe the default setting is "Last state".

The dashcam currently is hardwired with parking guard. I like to power off my mini 0906 when I am park inside my garage to save battery. Mini 0906 would not power on when ACC is on(ignition on). I have to power on manually.

I have added a mini dpdt toggle switch between the unit and car supply to make it easy to switch Parking Guard off. Hardwire kit red and yellow are connected to centre pins then on one side red to continuous power and yellow to acc. On the other side red and yellow go to acc so the unit powers off when acc circuit powers down about three mins after car is locked.

I am however having an issue with camera waking up from parking mode when I return to the car.

I will probably add the dpdt switch between car battery and red wire in the hardwire kit to make it easy to switch Parking Guard on/off. It should function like the on/off switch in Power Magic Pro.

if you don't use the Parking Guard function, you can igrone the yellow wire which used for ACC signal.
just connect the red wire to ACC so the camera will be powered only when vehicle ignited

Back