Night clarity help

marlinman

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can you guys/gals check out the night appearance on my camera? I've cleaned the lens and window but it still seems grainy and difficult to make out signs/plates etc. If there are settings or camera adjustments to tweak that would be great, I hope it isn't just how the camera is.....Thank you in advance.

You forgot to attach the proof.

enjoy,
Mtz

WORKING ON UPLOADING THE VIDEO. THANKS EVERYONE!

While I'm waiting for the video to upload. Should the camera come with the most up to date firmware?

It's not easy to judge and confirm the basics are good as a starting point at night. I just sent you a private message with a special day/focus chart test to try. Please check your inbox in the upper right and I'll take care of you as needed.

Looks just fine to me, i think this are one of those cases of too high expectations not least in regard to night performance.

I always say that in general all you can see are large things ( some with light on them ) moving around in respect to the camera, and they are often blurred.

You can get a plate capture on the car overtaking you or you overtake, of the speed difference in between the two dont exceed 1 - 2 MPH

Back