the "other cameras and general photography / videography" thread

Just read a little about the 100 year anniversary Nikon :eek:,,,,,, like GIMME,,,,, NOW :cool:

Mmmmmmm gimme

Mmmmmmm gimme

I have a couple of the older/first models in this line, the D800E, and I skipped the next model the D810 -- but the D850 sure looks tempting. I'll wait to see how the image quality of the new sensor and image processor is and also how the 4K video is before deciding to upgrade. The D800E's that I have are easily the best cameras I've ever owned and produce great images. Of course, you need even better lenses with cameras like this -- a 45MP sensor isn't going to get you that much detail if the lenses limit you to an effective resolution of 20MP. Hence, you spend more for lenses than for cameras. Since 2002 when I got my first DSLR, the Nikon D100, I've invested over $60K in cameras and lenses.

Brian

60K and dollars :eek:
Then again not too bad, a hobby can get expensive and still be worth every dime.
Sadly i will never be able to go there, i dident even have the money to get the D5200, or i did but it came from savings that are pretty much gone now a few years later.
So my only chance are to kneel before the lotto gods and hope they take pity on me.

Yes to lenses i have some nice ones but they are for my old analog SLR cameras, you cant go cheap it on lenses just got to pay the prize.

d34efacb0b750db2ce8ca038309cce38.jpg

8b9e921b99605e9c4f9f9ace7754e3e3.jpg

A 'little' cloud formation in Alaska about 10 years ago.
AlaskaClouds.JPG

I was shooting a little in the old town in Aarhus on the 28 July, dident get many shots in as i had my little sister for company and she had a long day so i had to bail and drive here home.

The museum pretty much cover the whole time frame where Danes left for the new country in the west for a better life, so if your family hail from these parts then there you can see what it was they left behind.

https://www.dengamleby.dk/en/den-gamle-by/

The watchmakers window.
tumblr_pcr12pLjyq1wxv8ejo1_1280.jpg

One of the watermills.
tumblr_pcr12pLjyq1wxv8ejo2_1280.jpg

The swings of old, for the adrenaline junkies of the day.
tumblr_pcr12pLjyq1wxv8ejo3_1280.jpg

The Ford dealership.
tumblr_pcr12pLjyq1wxv8ejo4_1280.jpg

Two of the buildings on the big square.
tumblr_pcr12pLjyq1wxv8ejo6_1280.jpg

The street with the watchmaker and bakery ASO
tumblr_pcr12pLjyq1wxv8ejo7_1280.jpg

The street with the Ford dealership.
tumblr_pcr12pLjyq1wxv8ejo8_1280.jpg

Back