miovue 608 dead

zedder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I'm using this dash cam miovue 608 hard-wired for over 6 months now and decided to buy the smart box to take advantage of Parking Mode feature.
I did connect it as per smart box instructions and since then is not starting up, not even when it's powered from my laptop. When is connected to my laptop, the led light stays on few minutes and is going off after that. I tried to keep the power button pressed longer time but in vain.
Any suggestions, please ?????

Thank you

have you pressed the little reset button on the cam?

You may have warranty remaining on both items if bought from a retailer, and despite the cam being 6 months old, if the smart box is to blame for killing the cam you may be able to get both replaced

have you pressed the little reset button on the cam?

You may have warranty remaining on both items if bought from a retailer, and despite the cam being 6 months old, if the smart box is to blame for killing the cam you may be able to get both replaced

no, unfortunately, I don't have any of them DashcamDPR , the only chance is the reset button.
Could you tell me please where this button is ?

Thank you

It should be a little pin-hole somewhere maybe on one of the sides, I used an unfolded paperclip on a mivue 338... it might be on the top of the cam to the right of where the USB plugs in

It should be a little pin-hole somewhere maybe on one of the sides, I used an unfolded paperclip on a mivue 338... it might be on the top of the cam to the right of where the USB plugs in
Yes I pressed this button but no results !
I will try Wednesday morning to call them as they have some weird opening hours . The smart box is recommended by them and is used for this dash cam .
Thank you for reply, keep you updated

Hi ,
I bought this dash cam and I am pleasant with .
I have only a question , is possible erase the logo from movies ?
Thank you

Back