My A119 in A4

looks good for youtube.

A bit pixelated but that may be youtube?
Nice place to live;)
Need to stop at 'Stop' signs in future:(

Very nice....Good luck:D

That light conditions are a killer for any dashcam. The YouTube is killing even more the quality.
Right the end the video is looking better because the recording is outside from the forest.
Try to upload a video from outside a forest in a sunny day.

enjoy,
Mtz

I think it is YouTube that is ruining the quality by re-encoding it. Also I had music playing in the car, so I had to kill the sound to get YouTube to unblock the video. I get my 64 GB memory card today and I will try again with talk radio on.

So you made me look up the stop-sign law. In our state we had a law that if there is a car in front of you that stops, you don't need to stop if you have a clear view of the sign roads and it is safe to proceed. That law has been changed so that every car needs to stop.

Here is one that almost no one obeys (but I always do and feel strongly about it):

"The driver of a motor vehicle shall not cross or enter an intersection, which it is unable to proceed through, without stopping and thereby blocking vehicles from travelling in a free direction. A green light is no defense to blocking the intersection. The driver must wait another cycle of the signal light, if necessary. Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be punished by a fine not to exceed $150 for each offense."

3.3 firmware.

GPS mount with one foam spacer.

On the one hand, I am interested in a CPO. On the other hand, I am worried it will make night video worse. There is no way I would remove it each time at night.

I have CPL but still struggle to sort blown sky out. Seems that it is better to wait for HDR from Viofo because WDR is almost useless.

I have CPL but still struggle to sort blown sky out. Seems that it is better to wait for HDR from Viofo because WDR is almost useless.
Perhaps you have your lens aimed too high? Best to aim for 60% road/hood/dash and 40% sky.

Back