15 minutes of driving by brail followed by a rear-ending

DAP

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Two Viofo 129 PRO cameras and a Tesla Model 3 4 Channel
I thought the guy was going to try and run, but a broken steering link forced him to pull over.
Skip to 15 minutes if you don't want to watch a driver meander down the lane.

I know that highway stretch real well. You spent 16 minutes to go 3 highway exits 3miles/4.8km. This is why I'm moving out of Cali next year o_O

what was that odd thrumming noise? almost sounded like a harley idling in the distance. didn't match your engine speed tho. also reminded me of an old hard drive noise as it was thrashing through a big file copy procedure.

what was that odd thrumming noise? almost sounded like a harley idling in the distance. didn't match your engine speed tho. also reminded me of an old hard drive noise as it was thrashing through a big file copy procedure.
This is a mini-803, and they did a bad job on the audio. What you are hearing is the processor in the camera running as it runs through many subroutines.
I'm actually looking for a replacement for this camera as it now has the bad habit of shutting itself off at random times.

Last edited:
Accord-ing to the way he was driving that Honda, he should move out of Cali too.

His driving would improve greatly if he just took his hands off the steering wheel.

That blue car didn't know how lucky he was.

Back