Late left on red gets busted

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
A good news story. Cop witnesses two vehicles make a left turn on a red light as our light turns green.

This intersection is one block south of a police station There is a white police car in the opposing direction. Not the smartest place to pull a stunt like this.

Seem fair to ticket the last 2 of them :)

I do hate this kind of people, they totally ruin the dynamics of a intersection for everyone else.

those driverless BMWs are even worse! they've been programmed for the most efficient douchebaggery possible! they even go so far as to break the laws of physics, such as that silly rule about only one object being able to occupy a given space at a time! :p

I do hate this kind of people, they totally ruin the dynamics of a intersection for everyone else.
yep - the old "i'm more important than everyone else" attitude.

i hope their starbucks or whatever it was they were rushing to was super important, and worth the ticket!

would be nice if the cop caught more than just the old ford aerostar as well since there were at least 2, maybe even 3 violators there.

Hopefully the police officer going the other way noticed. Unfortunately, I was focused on the traffic in front and didn't give my rear view mirror a good look.

Back