angry SUV driver shoots at motorbike rider (Thailand)

With the skill ( it seem to me ) of the average shooter it is ill advised to crack a couple of rounds off down a Tai street, cuz you are bound to hit someone i recon.

It's a shame life isn't like a funny movie or cartoon. when he shot into the air he should have killed a large bird which landed on his SUV and dented it.

It's a shame life isn't like a funny movie or cartoon. when he shot into the air he should have killed a large bird which landed on his SUV and dented it.

sadly shots fired into the air don't dissolve, they do come down and people get injured, very reckless thing to do regardless

Right in front, and in broad daylight, and the license plate is unreadable. Why do people use these potato quality dash cams?

why the hell didn't the scooter rider go the same side of the puddle as the other one? there was no need to get so close to the jeep other than to piss the driver off

I think they have a higher percentage of dashcam usage per vehicle in Thailand than the US, but the cams are generally not great.
The incomes are much lower there. The availability of decent cams in retail outlets is worse than in the US, and pretty much limited to the big cities.
Ordering online is risky since the packages often vanish if delivered by mail, or the usual courier.

why the hell didn't the scooter rider go the same side of the puddle as the other one? there was no need to get so close to the jeep other than to piss the driver off

Motorbike riders in thailand usually follow no traffic laws, or rules of common sense. Enforcement of traffic laws is pretty rare, but the cops occasionally set up road blocks to 'fine' riders without helmets, licenses, insurance, etc. I'm not sure the fines reach the government coffers.

The name Colt was just about the one and only good thing about those cars :D

What a BUTT Wipe !

I usually bought decent helmets that were comfortable, but YEARS ago, occasionally took a short ride without one.
After a few minor crashes, and noticing the damage on my helmet, (when I never even realized I hit my head on anything) I firmly was convince I'm not riding without a helmet.
I saw a dweeb on a sportbike today doing 90-100, weaving through interstate traffic, no helmet. At those speeds, there's no question he's going to be banged up, if he survived a mishap. Then his family will probably set up a 'go fund me' page to buy him an electric wheelchair, and pay for a nanny. :(

Back