Is there seriously no way to flip the rear video without also mirroring it? (CH-100b)

Jroc

Reaction score
Country
United States
They have a function in the settings to flip the video of the rear camera but it also mirrors the video. Meaning if you were recording the interior of your car the driver is where the passenger would be, and the passenger is where the driver is. Why would they do this? It is driving me nuts. Currently I have the setting not applied, because I'd rather have an upside down video than a mirrored one. And what I am doing is using VLC to play the rear videos and windows media player to play the front ones. I have VLC permanently set to play videos upside down. It is a pain to always switch between the two players though. Does anyone have any suggestions? Either a player that has a hotkey to instantly flip the video (VLC doesn't have this), or someway to make my blacksys flip the video without mirroring.

It might be easiest to use the spare tape that should be included and remount the rear camera the right way up.

Back