Looking for EBORN EBGO1 Dashcam users.

@Mtz Should @jokiin move the picture from his previous post to thread "Pics that make you smile"? :-D

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Based on some Amazon reviews, maybe to be moved to „Pics that make you cry”? o_O

enjoy,
Mtz

Looking at the EB-G03, it has some interesting features, never seen a dashcam with a flashgun before, and some will like the 8x Wide zoom, but I think the best feature is: "Battery 280mAh polymer lithium battery explosion" :D

http://www.eborn.net.cn/product/eb-g03/#1480037998708-aa9ead57-2b3a

eb2de1.jpg

It also features a sensor that these days is only suitable for $20 cameras, not $106 cameras!
"AR0330(Super Night Vision!)"

There is no helping the stupid.

Looking at the EB-G03, it has some interesting features, never seen a dashcam with a flashgun before, and some will like the 8x Wide zoom
I think their names 02, 03 are not showing how new is the model. Also I see the 01 with Ambarella A7 is costing over $110 and D17 other model with Ambarella A12 and is under $65.
The G01 from their site is not branded as EBORN, maybe this company is just printing their brand over some OEM camera. The 05 dual camera model is sold under a lot of names.
but I think the best feature is: "Battery 280mAh polymer lithium battery explosion" :D
You can be arrested for illegal activities and even terrorism if police will discover you are transporting something which is exploding. :eek:

enjoy,
Mtz

I think their names 02, 03 are not showing how new is the model. Also I see the 01 with Ambarella A7 is costing over $110 and D17 other model with Ambarella A12 and is under $65.
The G01 from their site is not branded as EBORN, maybe this company is just printing their brand over some OEM camera.

You can be arrested for illegal activities and even terrorism if police will discover you are transporting something which is exploding. :eek:

enjoy,
Mtz
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOM!!!! BOOM!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr were all blowing up.

Reactions: Mtz
I think they're looking for 15 reviewers, they just refund the purchase price, if that's done through the Amazon store as implied likely means they are just a reseller/trading company, factories don't have time to do this type of marketing direct through Amazon
When are just 15pcs offered for reviews they should update daily or twice a day that picture because if 15 people bought the camera the next people will not receive the free sample. Anyway, they can tell you anytime that the 15pcs. stock was just finished one hour ago and they are very sorry. Or if you will make a bad review like I read some on Amazon, do you expect that people will receive a free sample?
A picture advertising like that should be available only when the offer is valid so the pieces offered are not important.

enjoy,
Mtz

Back