Yi 4K Broken screen

Everything great, but what to do if I have phone with 2.4Ghz only? How to change default Wi-Fi chanel in camera? I tried autoexec.ash with something like this:

t app key stop_wifi
t app key start_wifi ssid YDXJ_XIAOMI 2.4G

Without luck, script seems not work at all (yes, it is in linux format, and yes it has empty line on the end). Any sugesstion?
Just follow my post, my post without autoexec.ash, but system.pref and edit wifi_auto_start

Just follow my post, my post without autoexec.ash, but system.pref and edit wifi_auto_start

tumblr_ngr5vefLfU1tgg4b1o1_500.gif

Thank you!

This works very well even in the latest firmware and even using your own camera with a broken screen
Really helped me sir, thank you very much :D

I saw replacement touch screens for sale on EBayUS!

Hi! Guys, probably i had big problem and need help. i had wifi problem and put (system.pref.download ) file to my sd card. and made a change and uploaded. untill now all are fine. but i tried something else in the system.pref. file. Then accidently i deleted original 'system.pref.' file. Now my cam is burning like a fire even if it's turned off. it's enough to put battery in the place. Is there any body who can send me the original 'system.pref' file ? my email adress is :ueryurek@gmail.com. or send the lines here as a reply. My Cam's version is Z16V13LB632. Thanx in advance.

I bought mine online and now it only works when it's plugged in. If I put full charged battery inside, it dies completely. No power, no light. Completely useless. So I contacted the seller and they said they only have 1 week warranty. My camera became defective on the 8th day. They didn't give me a replacement or refund. So I emailed yi tech support but they won't answer me on where their service center is. I really like this cam but i can't plug it in a powerbank every time i use it. Can anyone help me? Any answer is really appreciated

Weirdly, I removed the plastic wrapper from the battery and it has worked fine ever since (I read this solution on another forum).

Back