I have now placed an order for the new EBORN dashcam.

Then PLEASE feel free to leave here and never return as its clear that you don't like the results you get from your sciolistic obsequious shill-postings about a cam which is not worth a first glance much less a second one.

We've honestly tried to be nice to you but you've rejected every attempt made, and now you stoop to demeaning this forum in it's entirety. You'll obviously be happier without us as we will be without you so do the whole world a favor and begone with ya :mad:

Most sincerely,
Phil
Yeah well i am not going anywhere you can leave and do this forum a BIG favor.

Ivan, to understand what is happening here:
- you came here with an unknown brand eborn (written always with caps!) like it was the latest iPhone Y. Amazon reviews are poor about their camera. Even you had problems with yours
- you came here like advertising for a product. This forum have a special area for advertising. Your both threads should be posted there and in that way nobody feels tricked.
- you posted the wrong name of the camera because replaced 0 with O in that thread and people found nothing about your model
- they are sending free camera for a (positive) review so they are desperate to sell even the review is fake. Because you have two eborn cameras this means you received one for free and Amazon positive review was not enough, you want the third camera (new mode) for free because you are advertising here on DCT.
- in this forum many people have high expectations from a camera, at least when it is presented like you tried. The eborn is not what these members expect.
- even you will make a review for their new camera is very possible to not be fair because you have 3 cameras from them and also because you not have experience in cameras reviews if you had only the eborn cameras. So you will end in just an advertising. Nothing wrong with advertising, but in the correct area forum.

enjoy,
Mtz

- you came here with an unknown brand eborn (written always with caps!) like it was the latest iPhone Y. Amazon reviews are poor about their camera. Even you had problems with yours
- you came here like advertising for a product. This forum have a special area for advertising. Your both threads should be posted there and in that way nobody feels tricked.
- you posted the wrong name of the camera because replaced 0 with O in that thread and people found nothing about your model
- they are sending free camera for a (positive) review so they are desperate to sell even the review is fake. Because you have two eborn cameras this means you received one for free and Amazon positive review was not enough, you want the third camera (new mode) for free because you are advertising here on DCT.
- in this forum many people have high expectations from a camera, at least when it is presented like you tried. The eborn is not what these members expect.
- even you will make a review for their new camera is very possible to not be fair because you have 3 cameras from them and also because you not have experience in cameras reviews if you had only the eborn cameras. So you will end in just an advertising. Nothing wrong with advertising, but in the correct area forum.

enjoy,
Mtz
==================
===============
Ivan4741
Using (CAPS) for the company name is how they have it displayed.
I have no control over how Amazon reviews are written by or who writes them there was no intent on my part to give anyone an idea about it being the latest thing.
==========

=======
Ivan4741
In no way was advertising this product.
====
Ivan4741
You are wrong or you are NIT-PICKING my thread.
======
Ivan4741
They are not sending the new EBORN dashcam free i bought it myself, they did replace an older EBORN dashcam free of cost it also was bought by me not given to me free by EBORN.
=======
=======
Ivan4741
Have no idea what forum members expect, what expectations from a camera they have is for them to decide.
=======
=======
Now you are accusing me that i might not be fair in my review, that i might post a false review maybe in your Country it's easy to accuse people and they have no way for justice, but i live in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA we have justice in my Country, and we don't warehouse homeless children just to get them out of sight as your country has been doing for years.
========
Yeah ENJOY

Back