Frustration

Wow I’m not quite sure what the issue was but someone that emotionally unstable behind the wheel is dangerous. I certainly have my moments but wow lol
Maybe she just had a really urgent need to find a rest room. :eek::D

:eek: in that rest room the person need to take a handful of chill pills and not a line of some powder. :rolleyes:

It would have been nice to be able to hear what she was going on about, i am advocating dashcams with a external microphone, but i must admit i had plans for that microphone on / near the A pillar - driver side.

If you can't control yourself out in the real word where things aren't always going to make you happy then stay home :eek: No excuses accepted :mad:

Phil

Well i have to admit i often hit that level, but i let if fizz out in seconds as its not really worth the rise in blood pressure.

At a lover level i am quietly mumbling and calling in imaginary A 10 strikes or low orbit iron cannon strikes on the offender.

this clip was just brilliant in so many ways

I'm usually not one to derive personal amusement from someone's misfortune especially when circumstances are unknown and could be tragic, but this one made for great viewing!!

I think its her shocking driving attitude that makes me feel less sympathetic to what might responsible for her anger

I didn't pay any attention to the original uploader details but it might well have made it to an upcoming compilation yet!

Absolutely agree with the saying that it's dangerous when someone unstable is driving. Almost got into a car accident because negative thoughts and anxiety took control over me.

I dont even like talking hands free on the phone while driving, so i will only pick up while driving if i expect a serious call, otherwise i ignore drive on, find a good place to pull over and then call back.
Mind you even just sitting here in my chair in front of the computer, i would rather not touch my phone, and fortunately the 6-7 people that have my number have at last learned to not call with trivial stuff that can wait until we see each other.
I am just able to tolerate 1-2 calls a week, and the number of TXT messages dont hurt me one bit so TXT away, just dont expect me to TXT back right away, some times i have to man up before touching the phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Error7 Interesting Dash Cam Videos (not recorded by you) 6
Back