128gb micro sd card in nextbase 412gw

Tony lovelock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Nextbase 422gw/Nextbase 212G & möbius C3 wide angle lens
Admittedly I haven’t updated to the masters firmware as of yet, but I’m interested to see on here that owns either the 412/512gw are using a 128gb micro sd card and of what brand and Spec etc and how their finding it with recording and if their are any issues etc

My Samsung 128Gb card is working perfectly. There's a screenshot of it here somewhere.

Admittedly I haven’t updated to the masters firmware as of yet, but I’m interested to see on here that owns either the 412/512gw are using a 128gb micro sd card and of what brand and Spec etc and how their finding it with recording and if their are any issues etc

Hi Tony, did you end up buying a 128GB card, if so what did you go for? :)

Cheers

Jon

I’m still using my sandisk ultra 64gb, however when the new firmware is released (with the option to turn off the dual file option) I’ll invest into an 128gb sandisk ultra high endurance sd card.

Cool, please let me know how you get on with sd card when recording in your NB 412GW! Also are you on the old firmware using this new 128gb sd card or with latest firmware update? cheers

@narcolepsyboy eBay is flooded with counterfeit cards unfortunately.

Do a H2Test on it as soon as it arrives; or if there is a CE mark on the back its likely fake see below.

1518345933247.png

Thanks! :) I have a few micro sd's and always buy with a return policy. Have a dji mavic pro drone and and a few go pros so not my first purchase :D Very useful info and for others too so cheers.

Have always trusted sandisk sd cards in my nextbase dashcams, willing to try others though if they are reliable and are affordable

I got my Samsung 128 U3 from Scan because they are listed by Samsung as a UK distributor. So far not had any issues with it.

There is a program for the PC called FakeFlashTest that I run on all SD cards.Gives the card a good workout and checks for overwritten sectors (as done by fakers)

Yeah all good very happy. After full write test pass, put it into camera and recorded on way home from work fine :)

Sounds like you got lucky then! Happy dashcam recording!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tony lovelock 412GW 4
T 412GW 16
P 412GW 29
Back