GPS connection issue?

wallstreet123456

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wanted to know how long it takes others to get a GPS signal/light connection from the time the unit starts to record. It seems at times it can take up to 4 minutes before I get a connection. When I watch back video I was surprised to see that no speed was being displayed for a few minutes after it was recording.

Thanks in advance.

Steven

Sorry to hear that this is still a problem. I have the 650 and am considering upgrading.. only to get better and consistent GPS data. Guess they still don't have it figured out.

how do you get GPS signal on Blackvue 650/750? Does it have to be connected to my cellphone?

how do you get GPS signal on Blackvue 650/750? Does it have to be connected to my cellphone?
The camera displays the speed and where you are in the world (when viewed with a suitable viewer that can display the maps).. by using GPS. It.. is all internal to the camera and has nothing to do with any other appliance.

My previous dash cam, Garmin Nuvicam, displayed GPS coordinates on the screen, embedded. I was wondering why Blackvue wasn't. Thanks for information

Back