Does it exist?

OK, turns out that M Basta is right on the money about NavTool. Whom ever answered my inquiries couldn't even read English. They refused to give me any information about their product and repeatedly asked what my application was even though I wrote a long winded email telling them what I was after. I am amazed they are still in business with attitudes like they showed me via email. Even if their hardware may be nice stuff, I ain't buying from them. I can just imagine what dealing with them would be like if I had a problem after buying when they treat prospective customers like that. M Basta is right, stay far, far away from them.

AceEngineer :cool:

There are many on the internet that arnt really in business, they just have some boxes with something in a corner to sell to who ever fall in the trap.

That seem to be a pretty typical MO

OK, turns out that M Basta is right on the money about NavTool. Whom ever answered my inquiries couldn't even read English. They refused to give me any information about their product and repeatedly asked what my application was even though I wrote a long winded email telling them what I was after. I am amazed they are still in business with attitudes like they showed me via email. Even if their hardware may be nice stuff, I ain't buying from them. I can just imagine what dealing with them would be like if I had a problem after buying when they treat prospective customers like that. M Basta is right, stay far, far away from them.

AceEngineer :cool:

Hopefully you’ll find a solution that works to your liking. Please keep us updated. Interested on what you’ll decide.

Back