Xfinity wifi

ckhris

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone figure out how to connect this thing to xfinity wifi thats secure? Xfinity wifi is all around and to have this connect to it would be great for parking notifications. Between xfinity and att wifis we would be covered for cloud service.

Anyone figure out how to connect this thing to xfinity wifi thats secure? Xfinity wifi is all around and to have this connect to it would be great for parking notifications. Between xfinity and att wifis we would be covered for cloud service.

I think you have to be Comcast customer to be able to use xfinity hotspots. I know when quit AT&T my free internet at Donkin Donuts stopped working.

I think you have to be Comcast customer to be able to use xfinity hotspots.....
This is true. One of the nicer things about being a Comcast customer - maybe the only one. :rolleyes:

This is true. One of the nicer things about being a Comcast customer - maybe the only one. :rolleyes:

I cannot fault Comcast for their service. Comparing to Frontier they are superior. I had not opportunity to see how Fios or Google Fiber work because I live in North East and up here its Comcast, Frontier, Cox and maybe few local providers (I think Cox is just a local company).

I cannot fault Comcast for their service...
Actually, for the most part, I agree with that. Their biggest problem is customer service and internal communication. Seems that their corporate right hand isn't even aware that there is a left hand much less what it might be doing. :(

They know they are the only choice. I tried calling them and cancelling service in hope they will try to get me through retention department and rep started asking me where who I am switching to since on our street there was no other services at the time. ****er was really smug about it too. I'm not proud of that day :p
However the biggest FU moment I felt as customer is this week because I found out Comcast started enforcing 1TB cap in my state. I don't think I ever come close to 1TB but at least before it was an option.

the notion of cloud-based dash cam coverage is great. However, it is often horribly slow, & requires very time-consuming buffering, even while piggyback'ing off LTE hotspots. Then again, that's just our experience here in SoCal, where some of the heaviest LTE mapping is evident. ymmv, but besides hearing this from others, it's been our experience as well.

I am a comcast subscriber, how do u do it.

I believe when you are near one you just sign in with your existing Comcast account, like you would sign in to pay your bill. I am not sure if it works for all or you have to do it manually everytime.

I wish it was that easy
In blackvue ios app there
I believe when you are near one you just sign in with your existing Comcast account, like you would sign in to pay your bill. I am not sure if it works for all or you have to do it manually everytime.
is only a SSID and password
What I need is a way to enter account user id and password.

Back