Scam - Or just drop dead stupid !

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

This video has got so much hate ! ( In the comments )
Is it a scam ? , or is it just stupid people ?

Sorry - Doubled up ...
Where is the delete Post option ?

I wouldn't be caught dead in that silver car, that rear spoiler alone raise all the warning flags i have.

Too much need for speed !

It's possible the van driver mistook running over the curb for the following car hitting them? She had to be on the phone with the driver of the silver car at the time she thought it happened. :)

You can edit the content of posts or delete them completely but you can't delete a thread. Ask the site owner to do that for you.

Probably scam which implies some stupidity too. One of my rules of life is to never underestimate the ability of people to be stupid :rolleyes:

It would probably be impossible to prove this was a scam, but at least the authorities would know to watch out for these people doing this again which then should be enough evidence for them to take action against them ;) The ability of people to show idiots like this on YouTube gives us power against them which should help prevent recurrences, Here we clearly see plate numbers and faces which I hope puts these idiots 'out of business' but they may be so stupid that they don't understand how they've just given clear evidence against themselves.

And yeah- the rear wing has 'stupid' written all over it :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Possibly a scam. But my entire day is made up of an endless stream of idiot moves by other road users, not just 2 incidents. Maybe it's a massive conspiracy leading to a grand scam against me? I wish they'd just get on with it, it's getting rather tiresome!

Having said that those other two cars seemed to be traveling together. Neither of them know how to use a handbrake. He must have "taught" her how to drive.

There are only 1 spoiler car for me, and it came with "the spoiler" from the factory.

1920px-ChargerDaytona.jpg

Spoilers are F.A.B!
Thunderbird2.jpg

This video has got so much hate ! ( In the comments )

No here’s what happened in this video...they ran over the curb so they got out and checked the back left tire. The lady in the blue had a phone in her hand just like the guy up ahead...likely husband and wife. The guy up ahead heard his wife (maybe) being yelled at and I’m sure she said which car it was...so that’s why he pulled out running his mouth.
Case solved :)

Case open for driving whilst on the phone ,,,, NSW is a no phone zone ... ( Whilst driving )

Case open for driving whilst on the phone ,,,, NSW is a no phone zone ... ( Whilst driving )

People are going to use their phone anyways Bluetooth should just be mandatory in a car. People using their phone while driving are the most distracted/dangerous drivers

Ah wait. I assumed the guy was using his phone to take a photo of the car. But here's the real deal:
Wife: "Oh Darling, the car behind me is playing a wonderful tune. You've got Shazam on your phone haven't you? Stop them and find out what it is. Something about a teapot. I must know what it is. Don't let them leave until you identify it."

Possibly (the tire check thing) The silver car was too far ahead to hear the yelling unless it was over the phone.

I was behind a car the other day I could tell the driver was texting. When I got alongside of it, i could see the lady driver was busy tapping out a message on her smartphone, which was secured in a holder on the dash. Some states specify 'no handheld use', others are a little narrower. She may have thought she was legal or safer, but she was still all over the road, and 10 mph under the speed limit. (while most traffic was 15 over)

So nobody was legal or safer.

KuoH

She may have thought she was legal or safer, but she was still all over the road, and 10 mph under the speed limit. (while most traffic was 15 over)

In many situations differences in speed are far more dangerous than absolute speeds. A difference of 25mph with one person drifting between lanes is cause for concern.

I try very hard to stick to speed limits, but there are at least a couple of roads in London where 99% of drivers exceed the speed limit by more than 10mph DESPITE there being average speed check cameras there! Clearly the authorities do not enforce those speed limits and all regulars know it. If you use those roads it is wise to go with the flow. When I took my job on over two years ago I decided not to risk getting points on my licence by speeding. But on roads like that ... you have to use common sense. On these roads there isn't even a "slow" lane to protect you from other people's anger, signs order you to "Stay in lane." All lanes are equal, and you are stuck with who you are stuck with.

Back