Rayman.Chan

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
mini0806, mini0806S, mini0903/0905, mini0906, mini0808
Hi guys,
Thank you very much for all you guys on the beta test on mini 0906, your effort make the camera better and better.

here is a firmware 6.19 version for you,
the most bugs you mentioned have been sorted in this firmware.

www.mini0906.com/firmware/FIRMWARE_20170619.zip

the mass production hardware will be quite different but the schematic diagram is almost same only small updates.
so if no big bugs, the beta version firmware 6.19 maybe the best for beta hardware.

we will start material preparation from 6.26 for mass production.
If no manufacturing problem, the mini 0906 will be released to market on the middle of July.

Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Rayman @MEGtech

DSC_1377 small.jpg
sucker-back small.jpg

Looking forward to see the final product Rayman :cool:

That's an alarming shutdown sound :D

And although I like the padlock sound, it could be a little louder if the little loudspeaker can manage it.

@Rayman.Chan Congratulation for reaching the next milestone.
I defiantly believe we gonna see a great camera in the future.:)

To the other beta-tester.
I really worked on to kill this little monster by give it a heatstroke, not a single time, did it shutdown. I failed.:(
Even my struggle with the small cable and help from you guy's brought it back to live.:whistle:
So if it can survive me, it should be able to survive everything.:cigar:

Last edited:
I'm having rear video problems - it isn't working - has anyone else had problems?

The first trip after the upgrade was fine but now it's just recording (and displaying on the small screen when viewing the rear camera) noise to the far right of the image:

upload_2017-7-20_17-33-10.png

You can see the video stamp is absolutely fine there in the bottom right corner.

I'm getting a lot of these entries in the log. The cable seems fine and it's been fine up until the camera was updated.

"[0m[31mERR:Sensor_I2CSet_Transmit() fail to write vx1"

The front has recorded fine.

I'm having rear video problems - it isn't working - has anyone else had problems?

The first trip after the upgrade was fine but now it's just recording (and displaying on the small screen when viewing the rear camera) noise to the far right of the image:

View attachment 32220

You can see the video stamp is absolutely fine there in the bottom right corner.

I'm getting a lot of these entries in the log. The cable seems fine and it's been fine up until the camera was updated.

"[0m[31mERR:Sensor_I2CSet_Transmit() fail to write vx1"

The front has recorded fine.

I'd take a punt that it's a sync error with the transmit chip that sends the digital data, vx1 is probably the rear channel, front would be vx0, those rear cameras were something they bought in for testing so might not be mass production spec units

Yep got to remember the rear cameras are not the real deal, if you want rev i can mail you mine as i sadly have no use for it now the front unit stopped working here.
I could have used some rear footage today, had a real D bag back there that deserved a youtube feature.

It started working again after I reseated the connections, no idea what happened but a sync issue does sound likely thanks @jokiin. No one else has seen similar then?

Will keep an eye on it as off to the garage shortly and it's a nice scenic route :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OK seen another weird one today - with the rear camera after nipping into a shop.

I've covered 200 miles again so it's been on for a while but the rear channel seems to play up on startup.

Here's a frame from before turning the car off:
upload_2017-7-23_21-52-8.png

And then a few minutes later after the car and 0906 were restarted:

upload_2017-7-23_21-52-39.png

With the two screenshots side by side you can clearly see some of the image cropped off on the rear plus all the lines.

Any ideas please @Rayman.Chan ?

Funny like its only the right hand side that seem to be cut.

hi reverend, do you mind to share the last file when parking and the first file when start?
so we will let engineer to check out what happened.
MEGA will be appreciated

Sorry Rayman I didn't see that last message as it's the first time I've been back since - just upgrading the device today but hit a problem with the November firmware and super fine settings and it kept freezing, just rolling back to August firmware now to see how it goes on the 100 miles home :)

Back