Cheap SportCam that have FOV "adjusted" by software

efcm

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I need a replacement for my dying sj4000 its been a good sport\dash cam for the last 3 years.

I use this camera as a dashcam for short periods manly under 40 minutes drives (no heating problems)

Im looking for a Sport\dash Cam to replace it.

I need one that have the possibility to change the FOV i use the Sj4000 on the medium, it gives a bit of zoom to the image, but in the video the cars in front of you look the correct distance.

When you have the 170º view you have more details in the side, but the car in front of you that is 5 meters away in the video looks 20 meters away... i dont want that.

Any sugestions

Thks

I need a replacement for my dying sj4000 its been a good sport\dash cam for the last 3 years.

I use this camera as a dashcam for short periods manly under 40 minutes drives (no heating problems)

Im looking for a Sport\dash Cam to replace it.

I need one that have the possibility to change the FOV i use the Sj4000 on the medium, it gives a bit of zoom to the image, but in the video the cars in front of you look the correct distance.

When you have the 170º view you have more details in the side, but the car in front of you that is 5 meters away in the video looks 20 meters away... i dont want that.

Any sugestions

Thks

Git2P 90° lens version.

Harsh the Git2p 90º its very limitative the FOV its always 90º on my old sj4000 i can chose a narrow FOV for dashcam and a wider Fov for Sports cam

And its way to expensive im looking for something cheap 50$

Im looking for a cheap spots cam that you can adjust the FOV via software.

Ps : i Just edit the title

Last edited:
Gitup G3 gives a selection of zoom levels using digital zoom, if recording at 1080 from it's 12MP sensor you can have up to 2x zoom without any loss of sharpness.

It's over your budget, but much better than any $50 camera, you don't even get a stabiliser for $50!

Nigel I'm impressed with the stabilization effectiveness.

But i'm looking for a cheaper option :(

Back