DR750S-2CH for $275

Is this camera worth buying at this price? I am looking to buy a dual channel dash cam and was considering the Thinkware F800 pro.

I am in no way associated with Blackvue nor any of their suppliers. I picked DR750S because I liked form factor and reliability. I also purchased my single channel for $240 so you can see why I think $275 for 2 channel is good price especially when a week ago you couldn’t kind them for close to $375.
Because my camera is loose my supplier agreed to take it back so I will be getting this deal instead.
Some people like F800 but for me it’s too big. 750 I can’t see behind the mirror. You can see pictures of my set up in general discussion thread (first thread: post pictures of your set up)

Looked into the discussion at Massdrop. Seems like the price at amazon is not very different. May be the price would dropper lower on the 750S 2 channel.

I just don't see it. Amazon currently has two offers DR750S 2Ch that are close to Massdrop, one for $319 with PMP and one for $309 without. Both are sold by Lectro, not by Amazon directly. Power Magic Pro itself is $25 on Massdrop deal making it $300 even. And around $23 on Amazon (more if you decide to get kit with fuse taps). So Massdrop is already cheaper by $10 if you get PMP and $35 if you don't. Also in my state we have Amazon warehouse so I would get charged sales tax. Massdrop wont charge it so it makes sense for me to join.

Back