Mac os troubles

Qoro19zy

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
hello there,
Recently baught a Thinkware F50. Great dashcam with great vids.
But, from day 1 day i've got some troubles with loading the vids into my Macbook.
Somewhere above rheres a button to reveal the Thinkwaresd card. But, when i click it there is no possibility to choose my sd card.
When I click on the right, on the magnifyer i can go to my sd card and choose the desired vids.
The mane problem is i can not change any settings in my camera.... iI'm using PC viewer 1.4.9 for mac....
Does somebody know how to solve my problem?!
Regards, qoro

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2017-11-17 om 17.08.22.png
    Schermafbeelding 2017-11-17 om 17.08.22.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Schermafbeelding 2017-11-17 om 17.08.56.png
    Schermafbeelding 2017-11-17 om 17.08.56.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 9
By the way.... sorry for my bad English :(

Thanks for your answer. But is it possible in the programm to change the settings in the dashcam?

My question was how to change the settings of my dashcam.

The Thinkware software can't do it either on my Mac.....
Maby an older version will work but it can't be downloaded....

I've got an late 2010 MacBook with MacOS Sierra installed

I don't know that much about MAC's but the Manual Says 'System requirements : MAC OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later (OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite)'

I wonder if someone with an Mac can use this software without any problems.

@Qoro19zy

I do have a F50 installed on the rear and DashCamViewer 1.4.9 on a couple iMacs and one MBP 2009. All running High Sierra. No problems so far.

DgIYdMx.png

c3lb4z9.png

Last edited:
Thank you for your comment. I think the problem is my Mac :( But i don't no how tot solve this....

01.PNG

02.PNG 03.PNG 04.PNG

Have you ever tried a different SD card adapter?

Edi1 1.

I think I've found what your problem is...

Your SD card root name must be "F50". I can see you named it "Rene Thinkware"

oYe6BL5.png

Last edited:
Yes you're right. These are older pictures. I reset my dashcam (holding record button for 5 seconds) and it reset itself and also renamed it to F50
After this rhe sd card was named F50 but my software still don't recognize my card :(
Thank you for you're help btw.

OK, let's try something else. Did you format the SD Card on the camera or on the Mac? Try both ways and see what happens. Mine is ExFAT formatted BTW.

Try reinstalling Thinkware DCViewer also, and different SD card if possible.

Last edited:
Done all that. Still dashcamviewer don't recognize my sd card. I can watch the files but then i'll have to open it with the little loop on there right...

Back