RB13

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c
hehe a guy slamming me for making a bad decision and run a late yellow light in one of my old videos dident see the fat text in the video where i say that was indeed a miserable pice of driving by me.
He was probably mad i point my finger at other drivers so he jumped at the chance to do the same to me, and by doing that totally disregard the inch tall letters on the bottom of the footage at the moment.

Funny how it is people thing its all about other people, i assume cuz thats how they them self are wired
BUT ! to me its just as much about my own driver, cuz i am out there too and not a flawless person, but i will venture to say seemingly better than a lot of other people.

There in lies a inherent problem ...
Running a late yellow or an early red ? Its the red thats the problem ... People push and push till something goes bang !
And then it's all like , ooops ! Did I make a bo bo ..
I think running a red should be a on the spot license loss .. Cancelled , cut up in front of the offender .
I am not saying they be disqualified from driving , just made to start from the beginning ...
1) Sit the learners permit test
2) Once they earn the learners permit they can take their driving test
3) Once they pass the driving test , they can be a probationary driver for 3 years
4) Every offence the Probi commits , adds a year to the probationary period .

Red light running are so bad, and running the yellow lights are almost just as bad, cuz to me that indicate selfish tendency and you dont really want those in regard to communal rules.
Many people also think the traffic code are the end all solution, but really its just a set of minimum rules for things in traffic to get by fairly safe, so as soon as people start to have a relaxed view on those rules safety go out the window.

I wish we Danes had a set of circumstances where your car would be impounded for a period, i think that would prompt people to start thinking about how much they need that car, and so take more care of the permit to drive it.
I see it so often in the Danish cop programs on TV, the first thing people do is whine about well now i loose my job and so and so, and i am just getting angry cuz in most cases those people get 1 mark on their license at the time, so reaching 3 marks where the license go bye - bye cant come as a surprise.
Same go with the people still driving after they lost their permit, so its a surprise that your car now get taken way ??? :rolleyes: just stupid on a mind-numbing level to me.

Just captured this, and i think its pretty cool and something i do myself some times to scare people to think about what they are doing, but i dont get why he dident honk his horn i would have done that.

Like that last guy being forced to retreat back, and rightful so he was heading for a all red intersection.

Many people also think the traffic code are the end all solution, but really its just a set of minimum rules for things in traffic to get by fairly safe, so as soon as people start to have a relaxed view on those rules safety go out the window.
The assumption is that people will exercise a degree of logic and common sense, which of course is the first mistake.

Yeah , a hell of a lot more stupid out there now than some 30 years ago ...
Not saying stupid wasn't there 30 years ago , just far less common !
Today stupid is almost a badge of honor , too many are actually proud to be stupid !

Last edited:
I got caught out yesterday, so i was left stranded in a red intersection by idiots.

Back