iTronics 1TB-100SPW Parking Mode

twodogron

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone clarify "Parking Mode" on this model please. I have set the parking mode in Settings to High sensitivity Impact and Motion (to try and get it to work) but it fails to record anything after 5 mins.
It's wired into the cars fusebox for continious use if I need it, on the other hand if I only need it whilst driving I can connect it into the Cigar Lighter socket.
It records perfectly whilst the car is being driven and then when parked more than 5mins goes into Parking Mode correctly but thereafter the SD card is blank.
The instructions are not clear as to what "motion" iTronics are talking about !! Is the the "motion" of the surroundings (people, cars passing etc.) or the "motion" of the care on it's suspension (like bouncing the vehicle up and down, getting in and out etc.)
I live in a quiet little road but cars and people do pass by but these are never ever recorded.
Any comments please.
Ron.

28th Nov 2017 I contacted iTronics in Korea on another matter regarding the Apple iOS v11 but as you can see from the reply below the 1TB-100SPW is now discontinued and iTronics have been taken over by another developer, so my advice, although they have been good Dash Cams in the past, steer clear of these in future if you appreciate good support.

"Quote"
Dear Ron.
Unfortunately, we do not have an update plan for iOS11.
The application was developed by a separate vendor and the ITB-100SPW is discontinued,
so it is skeptical about the additional cost investment internally.
Very sadly, I hope you understand it because it is company policy.
However, the setting of the product can also be done by a viewer program used on a PC.
See the link below.
http://ipassmall.co.kr/ipassblack/d...=iTronics+BlackBox+PC+Player+(V1.3.0)(12).zip
"Unquote"
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 1:23 AM
To: sjkim@itronics.co.kr
Subject: [Itronics Contact Us] iBlack App
작성자 :
Email :
Tel :

My iTronics model 1TB-100SPW dashcam. I cannot re-configure the settings because the iPASSBLACK app no longer works on my iPad. I have just upgraded my iPad to Apple iOS 11 and now the iPassBlack app will not work. Can you please modify the app to allow use with Apple iOS 11, Ron.

Back