Suicidal driver ...

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

Seriously ? How the hell did this happen ?
Was it an attempted suicide or possibly attempted murder ?

Wow !

Yeah , In that situation .. It would never occur to me to try and turn in front of the CAM car ...
It was rather obvious the cam car was never going to stop for the AMBER .
He was simply to close to the intersection at the start of the change . ( Changing of lights )
+ The other car was too far away to claim any right to make the turn ...
This is a great example of insanity . Or diminished cognitive capability ( Stupid ) .
And I dare say the driver of the turning vehicle should lose there license and be forced to start again by applying for a learners permit .

It seem that like here many are now doing a left turn in front of oncoming cars wanting to go strait in a intersection, but this are from a dead stop / red light, and then come green they floor it, might be reasoned in many are slow to get off the line as they are on their damn phones.

But you can see them inch forward before it get green and they are way past the stop line, so i am just waiting for the chance to stop one of those suckers as if i am opposed one of them i will do the same to get in front of them.
As it is my right cuz the people turning left are supposed to wait for the oncoming traffic to clear and then they can make their turn.

That OP video that was truly a Bitch Su Mishi attitude, totally poor driving skills.

Too bad with the sky reflection in that windscreen, i would have loved to see what go on behind that glare.

light goes orange and people think it's their cue to turn like the oncoming car can stop on a dime
Is there no such thing as a clearence time? Over here we get green only after the other direction has had ~1 second of red.

I think our intersections are set up the same, but the period its yellow are not the same so no standard for that, and anyhow when people still pile into a intersection when its yellow it dosent matter and you often see cars having a green light have to wait for latecomers the other way to clear out, even if there are no traffic holding them back in the intersection.
The "rule" seem to be if you can just get your front wheels past the stop line before it change to red you are good :rolleyes:

That remind me i actually have a recording of me doing a left turn in front of one of those guys, that had no problem stopping for the yellow that's been there for a while as he was driving really slow due to the car in front of him making a right turn, so i sort of denied him by falling in close behind the right turning car forcing that guy going strait to drive behind me in a intersection that by then was red.

51e0GhH%2BvuL.jpg

MitsuBANAZIsi

So... Game of Thrones is just as dirty on audiobook. ;)

I noticed the SG cam immediately too- a good performance though an unwanted one, but that's what dashcams are for ;)

Phil

Judging by the still pic at 1:58 i think it might be a GC, the camera have been retrieved at this time but it do look like the mound to the left of the mirror / sensor array

Yes i am not sure a XS would be able to do that.

BTW every time i see this post i get ....... going in my brain.
aDHJu62X7ww

Back