Loving the TV series on ITV (UK)

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
Car Crash Britain, and the dashcam clips.

It's YouTube on the telly really, but by heck it shows how important dashcams are becomeing, with more than 4 million apparently now in use in the UK...

Paul.

The Danish cop programs often use dashcam footage to illustrate how bad something can go if you do something with your car.
But other than that was dont have anything, but i assume it will get here ( your programs ) when they get cheap enough for Danish TV to snag up.

I watched a few episodes but having seen literally every clip they featured, got bored quickly.... there's only so many crashes involving Ladas you can watch before you start seeing them in your sleep

But it is fun to watch. I had been following some of the UK based dashcam channels on youtube, (idiotukdrivers exposed, uk dash camera, expose UK dashcams), Of those channels, there are usually only about 15% of genuine incidents, the rest are caused by the people WITH the dashcams! Driving aggressively just to create footage to send in to the channels, idiots deliberately speeding up onto roundabouts just to blast their horns when if they'd just drove defensively and carefully, there would never have been an incident worth recording.

To be fair, the abuse people give in the comments below the videos are often much more entertaining than the videos themselves!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Street Guardian USA Off Topic 0
Back