DR750s Loud noise in video playback every 5 seconds....HELP!!!

ssgm1x

Reaction score
Country
United States
1--- When i play video playback i hear a loud noise every 5-6 seconds on all my videos. What is this ? Can you help me fix this or do i have to return unit ? It is not the car making noise because I have a Thinware F800 Pro I bought and I hear no loud noise when I play video back. Only on Blackvue I hear this noise every 5 seconds….. If I can fix this noise in audio I will keep the Blackvue camera.
I will attach video link below so you can hear noise.
Please help me!!!
Thank you.
my email is ssgm1x@aol.com

UPDATE......I only hear the noise on recorded video about every 7 seconds.
With Live video from cloud or wifi i hear no noise issues .....
maybe SD Card related????? we shall see. will update with findings...

Last edited:
Maybe it's my aging ears, but I'm not hearing a noise in that video. o_O

If u cannot hear that noise then u need to have ur ears checked out. My father is 70 yrs old and he cannot hear high pitched sounds either lol. But noise in video is clear as day. I just watched video and I can hear it. Sounds like someone is at school dragging their nails across a chalkboard.... Turn Volume Up!!!!!!!! Lol

Yeah, if it's that high-pitched, that may well be why I'm not hearing it (not quite 70 yet though). :-(
Maybe somebody with younger ears can provide useful advice. :)

72 and tinnitus in both ears.. and I.. can hear it. I would be wanting a new camera if the latest firmware has not fixed it.

Whats even more baffling is that when i am viewing live video from Cloud there is no noise. Its FLAWLESS. The noise is only there when its a recorded video. This tells me its an SD Card issue, i think.........but im using the SD card that came with the unit....the blackvue sd card......
will have to try a new SD Card and see if resolved.
Will get back with an update soon!!!!

yup, its on latest firmware too..........maybe a downgrade to an older firmware ???

Probably your best choice. From what I can gather, Blackvue is as deaf as I am when it comes to customer service requests and user-input :mad: And they have a proprietary system for their SD cards so the chances are high that one you get from anywhere else will not work correctly :( It does seem quite a shame they're like this; the cams have good features and are innovative but all too often they just don't work correctly and getting them warrantied is like getting a tooth pulled without any Novacaine :eek:

Phil

Back