Festive Lights

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
Some Christmas Lights - a local house spends thousands in lights and power each year for a festive display that is amazing. 2 links below - one at 1080p and then one at 4K for those that want to cast/stream to a 4K Tv or have a 4K monitor:

The Christmas light street here in Denmark booted up on Friday, will swing buy one day soon as it are pretty much on the route i drive when i go visit my friend.

I was at the general store or what ever they are called in English. but a guy was there buying for 3000 Dkkr LED lights on string, that's 355 UKP or 479 USD :rolleyes:

I hate xmas, even moreso when finding out people put their trees up on 14th november

Not my thing either since i got too old to get presents.
And i dont have kids so i cant leech on their joy.
And new year was ruined years ago banning decent fireworks so now you can only get little kids stuff, so its been some years since i spent money on fireworks.

And this season, well we dont really get snow anymore in Denmark, so all we have are darkness and on the bad days 0 to -10 degrees, and the "warm" days are most often windy and or have rain.
And i am not geared for this climate only lots of snow can make me forget that fact.

Back