buy my first dash cam uber driver.

John77hg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi
i am looking in to buying my first Dash cam but would like to see if any of the dash cams.can also record whats going on inside of your car also for safety reasons? if so can anyone please recommend one to me? that is not way up there in price? thank you for any help on this

What you're looking for is referred to as a Taxi Cam. I'm not familiar with them myself but that's what you should focus your research on.

2 ch dashcam will help you,and it is better for cabin camera to has ir-cut or ir lights for low light condition!

Trancend drivepro 520 or vantrue n2 are what come to my mind

Carcameracenter Youtube channel is alo a good source for Taxi cameras,you can have a look then!

thank you everyone for the reply back.

Hi
i am looking in to buying my first Dash cam but would like to see if any of the dash cams.can also record whats going on inside of your car also for safety reasons? if so can anyone please recommend one to me? that is not way up there in price? thank you for any help on this
I notice no one has mentioned that snooping on passengers may be illegal.

Indeed you would want to rad up on your state law in this regard, or just chance it / do what you please which seem to be so popular.

Personally i respect all people that do as they please as long as its not on the expense ( monetary or else ) of other people, i would not mind being filmed in another persons car in which i may be a paying guest.
Many if not most cabs here also have CCTV
BUT i am strongly against the other forms of monitoring people governments and others do with poor arguments for it or monetary gain.

Not sure on the law in US regarding a vehicle used for carrying passengers as a business having cameras recording inside, much like buses

Either way, Nextbase Duo is a 2 channel single-unit cam

Back