Dashcam GPS Viewer Android App

Have you been satisfied with the GPS Cam application?

• Yes, nice application

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, failed application

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good, but.. I really need speed display from gps data.
Currently only showing map position..

Edit: Sent mail to developer, but no reply in couple weeks. Seems that there is no more dev or support for this.

Last edited:
Downloaded the app , facing the following problems

Street Guardian SG9665GC V2
Unable to open and run video in GPSCAM , it seems that it is unable to open .MOV files. I am trying on a LG G6 (H870DS).
The app is unable to see the mounted OTG drive. Using the native file explorer if I navigate to the OTG drive , select a file and choose the app to play , I get a message that the app has stoped working. When the same file is copied to internal storage (mounted SD card) the App opens the files , MAP view comes up , but no video.

Schenzen Dome GS90C

I am trying on a LG G6 (H870DS).
The app is unable to see the mounted OTG drive. Using the native file explorer if I navigate to the OTG drive , select a file and choose the app to play , I get a message that the app has stoped working. When the same file is copied to internal storage (mounted SD card) the App opens the files and plays the video with sound , but no maps. This dashcam saves the footage as .MP4 files.

try using a file manager to browse and then open with this app, some handsets/android versions are a bit fussy, I've got 8 different Android devices and doesn't work the same on all of them, doesn't work at all on a couple of the older ones

ES file explorer or the Asus file explorer seem to work for most

Nope ES File Explorer too did not do the trick. The .mov file from the Street Guardian SG9665GC V2 plays beautifully in the VLC Player app , sans the maps offcourse. Could not make it work on the GPSCam on my phone.

The file is copied and stored in the phone.

I am assuming that GPSCam has built in support for .mov

Doesn't work for all phones, maybe contact the developer and see if they have any suggestions for you

Back