I swear it is about colors.

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
But i would like to add i am so happy i don't have any kids, not least girls as i am sure that would just mess so bad with my head if that was the case.

Can't see because her face is in the phone, can't hear because of the headphones. An accident just waiting to happen. :(

Yes the only thing this zombie got going for it is the bright colors it wear, and maybe the gender too.
But that at best leave it with a 50/50 chance of making it to its destination.

No danger from me as i see such things and are not a zombie myself, and i am probably old enough to be the father of her mother. :D

O and i forgot to add camera sequence.

Mobius 1 - mobius 2 - SG9665GC - SG9665XS - innovv C3

kamkar, you're just showing off now with all those cameras :D

Nice Chow Chow but just like the girl in pink, they don't give two hoots about anything or anybody. :D

You don't see many Chow Chows here, one of the minor breeds it seem.

Cant even remember if they too are on the list over "killer dogs" thats either banned totally or at least have to wear a muzzel in public

As i recall the UK have similar stupid legislation about some dog breeds, and we all ( well some of us ) know it is always the human that's to blame when dong go wrong.

You don't see many Chow Chows here, one of the minor breeds it seem.

Cant even remember if they too are on the list over "killer dogs" thats either banned totally or at least have to wear a muzzel in public

As i recall the UK have similar stupid legislation about some dog breeds, and we all ( well some of us ) know it is always the human that's to blame when dong go wrong.

No I don't think Chow Chow's are on that list, they are usually very friendly dogs (I've had 3) But we had a bad incident a few days ago close to where I live.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-news/dogs-shot-police-bitten-bolton-12833608

Nice Chow Chow but just like the girl in pink, they don't give two hoots about anything or anybody. :D
There was a time, when a dog was chick magnet. I should know, I had a dog who used to stick out of the side window barking at everything in site, resulting in both of us getting of us attention. Now their face is stuffed into their phone.

I must be getting old.

O yeah the Tibetan spaniel of my mothers would drag in chicks from 80 yards away, but that was in the late 90ties before phones got smart.
That little dog ( it was small for its breed ) was like a baby, so the chicks was like Awwwww and then touch and feel to a degree i often wished i was a little dog too.

My province may be taking the lead of Hawaii and passing a zombie law.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...t-one-toronto-intersection-in-10-minutes.html

O yeah the Tibetan spaniel of my mothers would drag in chicks from 80 yards away, but that was in the late 90ties before phones got smart.
That little dog ( it was small for its breed ) was like a baby, so the chicks was like Awwwww and then touch and feel to a degree i often wished i was a little dog too.

My incident was in the early 90's and the chick magnet ability of our Pomeranian cross was much appreciated. Today, with myself being in my fifties and married, i think I would be uncomfortable with a chick magnet.

My sister had a Chow. I'm not familiar with the breed that much, but it was one of the stupidest or most stubborn dog in the world.
One of my brothers (who is not a dog person) was trying to walk it on a leash, and the dog did not feel like walking. My brother dragged it for yards until it puked.
Ok, both ends of the leash were 'stubborn'.

My sister had a Chow. I'm not familiar with the breed that much, but it was one of the stupidest or most stubborn dog in the world.
One of my brothers (who is not a dog person) was trying to walk it on a leash, and the dog did not feel like walking. My brother dragged it for yards until it puked.
I had a large Pomeranian (crossed with a Sheltie apparently) that had a hostile bark when he encountered other dogs or some people. Scared the hell out other dogs and people. He was also stubborn and would want to go left when I wanted to go right. In both cases, I could pick him up and carry on with the walk. Can't do that with a chow chow or my 150 pound Great Dane / rottweiler cross. Good thing my Dane isn't stubborn like my deceased Pomeranian or my Golden Retriever.

How you resisted temptation to blast the horn at her is beyond me, I would have just for the fun!!

I think I'm gonna try and make myself a dashcam compilation of scaring the sh*te out of as many people as possible with my horn

It was stubborn. My last dog was a Chow and I swear she was at least as smart as me. She could pull a car on level ground but one finger on her leash was enough. Move your finger 1/4 inch to one side and she turned that way. Move it back and she went straight She held the slack in the leash at constant droop, never tightened or loosened, to match your pace. I never trained her, that was natural for her ;)

I put a flowerpot in her yard by the porch where I'd never seem her lay- she had never bothered the flowers but she didn't want it there. I came home from work and it was right in front of the house door in the porch. I put it back and scolded her. Next morning it's in front of the door- replay the scolding and again after work. This went on for a week. Saturday morning I kept an eye on her to see how she did the move because it was a top-heavy round pot and tipped easily but never a crumb of dirt was spilled. She picked it up with her teeth, sat it on the concrete porch, then used her nose to nudge one side then the other so it didn't spill till it was right in the middle of the door again which took her about 5 minutes :ROFLMAO: I opened the door then she smiled at me and went to HER spot and laid down :D I found another spot for the flower pot. About a week later I figured it out while mowing the lawn. When I got to her favorite spot in the shade and glanced over, I could see the flower pot had been blocking her view of the edge of the road. I stopped, got down on the ground to confirm it and sure enough- that was the problem. And she never laid where I'd put the pot ever again :cool:

I still miss my Tzu Hsi- 14 years as my very best friend.

Phil

Teddy 01 R.jpg
They also come in black. This was our third Chow at about 3 months old. Not a good photo, sorry.

OP ...
Y butt , she will look cute in a hospital gown

Back