Ordered cheap K2000 fake

roboxi

Reaction score
Country
Finland
The K2000 CarCam is very exclusive video camera for the price, you can get from China

My cam price was 17 euros. The picture quality is incredible high quality for so cheap camera (max is 1920*1080 FHD). All the voices are recorded without any extra voices. Microphone is very sensitive. Night time recording quality is very good also. All the thing in camera are working as promised (it was better than I thought). but... couple things are needed bring out.

When I first time used camera, video voice was full crackling noise, but problem was not in microphone. There are design flaw in the camera buttons (menu, mode etc, those side buttons). Buttons was generated crackling noise to microphone because buttons are not tight in their holes. I put transparent tape over the buttons and crackling noise stopped (perhaps only fake camera problem)

Battery could be better. Only 40-60 minutes are recording time without external power.

Does anyone know what kind battery is inside the camera and is it easy to change?. Is it some common battery which are used for ex in mobile phones. I have also other model car camera and it uses BL-5C battery (used in Nokia mobiles)

Back